Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Websites, Peacocks and Parasites


Good morning. I was up early working on my website.
Comcast Cable is set to buy up most of NBC, but they seem to
have forgotten me. The wireless internet gal who is TRYING
to get crap done. My wireless has been disconnected several times
and if I have to call, email, reboot, unplug, or switch cables again,
I'm threatening to hang myself from a short chandelier.
Don't they know that it is my money (and probably
yours too) that will help them pay off Jay Lenos' contract for
his sucky new show? There is nothing more pitiful than a sick
unplumaged peacock. I recently saw one at a free petting zoo
outside of Leavenworth Washington. That coupled with the
aggressive, spitting El Paca caused me to skip the gift shop and tear up the highway. I hope they get new owners, and that Comcast is not interested.

1 comment:

  1. I think NBC is embarrassed by Jay's show - its so dumbed down for the slower thinkers of the world - oops, now I'm an elitist... just like the brilliant ones on Tina Fey's 30 Rock, who love to dish Jay some shite, right before his crapfest comes on. Back to Comcast - I wish we had another cable option!

    ReplyDelete