Monday, November 30, 2009

Finalists-Last Turkey Standing



Hey there-it's hard to write when you can't see over your gut. To say I was a glutton on Thanksgiving would not be true, but I overate and the last thing I could do was think. It's such a strange holiday. Isn't it? Annie and I woke up to squishy rugs in her basement apartment. Damp rugs on bare feet can produce the same effect as a mammogram (prior post)....a little pee due to shock. Seems as though the CONSTANT rainfall caused the old basement to leak and the poor landlord was not happy to get the 7:30 am call. All went well and help was on the way. We went over to a friends house (nine years in a row now) and had a fab time! It seems as though all I did most of the weekend was eat leftovers, watch tons of football and complain. Gratitude be gone!~ I should be thankful I'm not a turkey.

2 comments: