Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Reflection

My mother called today and said, "I was just thinking about you and what a good girl you are". I burst out laughing and responded with, "You couldn't always say that huh Mom"? There was a time when I was the blackest of the sheep, the baddest of the seeds, satans spawn and the problem child. I knew it and so did everyone else. I dealt with addiction, homelessness, mental illness, violence and very low self-esteem, but then I ask myself, "Who hasn't"? I don't think I'm unique or special because I am aware of the possibility of repeating my own history. What I do know is that I appreciate what I have received in this second life and give thanks to those who stuck by me despite my problems, seeds and undying love for Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment